A brand is a promise you make to customers and a belief for which employees stand. It’s how people recognize your company as something unique, making an important emotional connection.
Did you know . . .
- Nearly 9 out of 10 agree it’s important to present their brand consistently, yet less than half are doing so.1
- 70% of marketers say that content marketing has increased their brand awareness.2
- When people hear information, they are likely to remember only 10% of it three days later. If a relevant image is paired with the same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.3
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The risks organizations take when they lose sight of their branding . . . and how to turn it around
- Characteristics of captivating brands that are within your reach
- An easy-to-follow formula to create your distinctive brand
Carla Johnson is a world-renowned storyteller, an entertaining speaker and a prolific author. Her latest book, Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing, sets the benchmark for marketing’s evolving role in business. Today, she travels the world teaching people how to cultivate idea-driven teams that breed unstoppable creativity and game-changing innovation. Dig deeper at www.TypeACommunications.com.
- 1 Demand Metric Research Corporation and Lucidpress
- 2 iMedia Connection
- 3 LifeLearn
Sponsored by Allegra Marketing · Print · Mail
Allegra is your local, single source for strategic marketing
and print communications with measurable results.
Allegra is independently owned and operated.